Sunday, November 15, 2009

Katie and Kevin a Ybor City Wedding -The Don Vincente and Ybor City Museum Garedens



It was inspirational for me to see two people meant to be together look toward a positive future and deeply connect with friends and family. Perfect weather, great locations, and first rate wedding vendors guided by Katie's vision made for a stellar wedding in Ybor City. Below are some of my favorites and a slide show. To see all images from the wedding click here. The password is the honeymoon destination all lowercase.















9 comments:

Jeannie said...

I love your use of reflections throughout the wedding. What a beautiful bride and a touching wedding!

Daniel Howell said...

Beautiful images and stunning bride & bridal gown. I'm digging the groom in the mirror and the bride rockin' it out on the guitar! :) Great capture of moments!

robin said...

This looks like such a great place to have a wedding. The bride is just lovely. I really love the quiet, intimate moments you shared on here!

Catherine said...

Steve, beautiful as always. The bride is gorgeous and I am extremely jealous of her dress. The ninth image is my favorite, you did a wonderful job capturing this elegant affair.

Anonymous said...

you're such a great photographer! I have only that point to add because Daniel and Martha posted the rest of my thoughts. :)

best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness to this lovely couple...

CMM said...

Beautiful images! They are all so full of connection. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Now these are some great shots...look forward to seeing more. This was a perfect evening for the weather to the decor and not to mention a beautiful bridal party!!! I am so proud to have coordinated and designed this evening.. Thanks Steve for doing such a FABULOUS JOB!!!! Anthony Swick, FSMD, CFD @ Bay Bouquet

Allison S said...

Great photos, looks like it was just a wonderful wedding. I love the bride's dress!

Arnoldo Offermann said...

Another amazing Job, Steve! You top yourself each time!!!