Sunday, September 20, 2009

Don Cesar Wedding, St. Petersburg Beach FL Kelly and David




Kelly and David came down to Florida for their Destination wedding at the Don Cesar. Small and intimate with a private dinner, their wedding was fun, windy, and very spontaneous. We ignored time lines, traditions, and just went with the moment. I did the best I could to keep up and I enjoyed every minute of it. Kelly was stunning in person but the camera loved her in literally every single shot. A few favorites below, click on the wine glasses for the slide show.













13 comments:

Ben Chrisman said...

wonderful photos stephen and a really beautiful family.

Jane Bess Pottery said...

GREAT work Steve! I love all the photographs from this wedding. Beautiful family!

Jamie Burnett said...

I LOVE the brides beach shot and the silhouette in the building. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! :)

Christine said...

These are great!! My favorite is definitely number 8 with the umbrellas.

Island in the Mist Photography said...

What a beautiful bride! I LOVE the umbrella shot! It belongs on a canvas I think! What a nice set of photos!

Jeannie said...

The image with the bride and the wind in her dress is amazing. Beautiful couple and beautiful images.

Marguerite said...

Beautiful! Can't pick a fave, they're all good!

Karen Hendrix said...

What a beautiful bride! Great images - all of them. But I think my favorite is the umbrella shot - I love how they catch the light.

Chris Reinolds said...

LOVE the one with the wind and the bride. Awesome photos!

ohana photographers said...

2nd to last shot is awesome!! great work here!

ohana photographers said...

2nd to last shot is awesome!! great work here!

Bethany said...

The light in the first shot is awesome! That would make a great canvas.

StampinCatMom said...

Lovely photos; however, why is it professional photographers NEVER post/use wedding photos from a bride who is plus/super size? Are their skills that poor that they can't produce a beautiful-quality photo? Hmmm...