Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sand Key Beach Clearwater Engagement shoot David and Andrea

The majority of shoots usually start slow with people warming up to the camera etc. Not these two, while I was still fiddleing with my camera they snapped into the session so easily you would think they teach seminars. They are so natural and comfortable with each other I think I will need extra memory cards for the wedding because there are going to be many amazing moments to capture. A storm came through just as I arrived on Sand Key Beach and around sunset the sky was a multitude of colors. The last image of the day (the last one below) feels like another country.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great work Steve. Wonderful variety of photographs for a beach shoot. Love the amazing skys!

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back for more! Excellent work!